New ICA Board Vacancy – Internal Relations Manager
As our beloved Internal Relations Manager Inge is leaving the board, we are looking for another Internal Relations Manager as part of the ICA board. Please see more details below, and in case of interest or questions, please do not hesitate; contact Inge or Mark at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you good at networking? Would you love to engage and get to know new people within the great companies within the ICA network, and make them enthusiastic about the many inspiring & fun events we organize? Then you are the new Internal Relations board member that we are looking for!
As Internal Relations Board Member you are, in a shared role with another board member, jointly responsible for maintaining the ICA ambassador network with our great member companies. Furthermore, you are responsible for developing and implementing ICA’s ambassador and company strategy:
- How can we improve engagement of our ambassadors and strengthen the network and the relation with our member companies?
- What are the needs and wants of our ambassadors, and how can we help them e.g. promoting & setting-up inspiring events for young professionals?
- How can we develop analytics for the ICA network?
You don’t have to do this on your own of course. Therefore, you have to be a real team player. Your main (shared) responsibilities and tasks are:
- Building positive relationships with the member companies in the ICA network:
- You are the linking pin between ambassadors and board/activities committee
- You will be the go-to person for all questions from ambassadors
- You keep track of all ambassador changes and onboard new ambassadors.
- You make sure that you are aware of ambassadors/company needs
- You are responsible for setting the ambassador event strategy; how can we maximize engagement from ambassadors and their member companies?
- You cooperate with the other ICA Internal Relations Manager to: organize the yearly board & our ambassador events, ensure that the network is diverse and operating, and setup & send the monthly Ambassador Newsletter
- Manage ICA together with other board members and have an active role during ICA board meetings.
Next to the opportunity to develop yourself and work together with an enthusiastic fun board, you get to meet many new young professionals within the ICA network.
Are you our new Internal Relations board member? Apply now by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. In case you have any questions about the vacancy please do not hesitate to send an e-mail