About the role
As an ICA committee member, you are responsible for organizing the ICA events that contributes to the development of the leaders of the future. You will organize these events for Young Professionals working at the 50 large companies that are part of the ICA network. Next to that you will be a part of the ICA activity committee and work together with the other committee members. You will develop leadership competences that will be of incredible value in your career!
Responsibilities and tasks
- Communicating events via our platforms
- Working together with several partners of ICA
- Improving our ICA events
- Managing ICA events together with other committee members
As Activities Committee member you have the following competencies:
- Organization and coordination skills
- Connecting and bringing people together
- Keeping overview
- Team player
- Flexible and stress resistant
Are you interested in joining this enthusiastic group of young people, extend your network and add an extra dimension to your career? Then don’t hesitate and send an email to Pavan Raj (email@example.com) with your motivation for this role.